OnePlus 10 Pro Specs and Price
Rear Camera (Back Camera): 48 MP + 8 MP + 50 MP
Selfie Camera (Front Camera): 32 MP
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
RAM: 8 GB,12 GB
Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Display Size: 6.7 inches, 17.02 cm
OnePlus introduced the 10 Pro on January 11th, 2022. Initially, the smartphone was available at a starting price of $802 on January 13rd, 2020.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specs and Key Features:
- The OnePlus 10 Pro is available with 8 GB, 12 GB of RAM, and variable memory options such as 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB. Eventually, it will have a wide 6.7 inches(17.02 cm) LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak), and a screen resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio.
- It is supported by the Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) processor. To know more, the camera quality has rear cameras with a resolution range of 48 MP + 8 MP + 50 MP, and front cameras at 32 MP, and is additionally supported by IP68 dust/water resistant – T-Mobile only (not for use underwater, liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Whereas, it consists of dimensions ranging from 163 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm, with a screen size of 6.42 x 2.91 x 0.34 in, and the weight of the phone is 201g.
- It is enabled with smudge-free support. It has a battery life of Fast wireless charging 50W. Other attributes like fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer.
- On the other hand, this model comes in four color options: Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest, Panda White (Extreme Edition).
- It has dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, network technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G, and two SIM slots (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Finally, the OnePlus 10 Pro specification comes with a non-removable rechargeable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Alternatively, it supports dual-frequency GPS support with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
Table of Phones Specs and Features:
|Model||OnePlus 10 Pro|
|Launched On||2022, January 11|
|Available From||2022, January 13|
|Rear Camera||48 MP + 50 MP + 8 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide)|
|Front Camera (Selfie Camera)||32 MP, f/2.2|
|Internal Storage||128 GB, 256 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB|
|External Memory||No Slot|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Battery Charging||Fast wireless charging 50W|
|Other Battery Features||
Reverse wireless charging,
USB Power Delivery,
Endurance rating 107h.
|Display Type||LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak)|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Colours||Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest, Panda White (Extreme Edition)|
|Dimensions (mm)||163 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm|
|Screen Size (inches)||6.42 x 2.91 x 0.34 in|
|Weight (g)||201 g|
|Water Proof||IP68 dust/water resistant - T-Mobile only (not for use underwater, liquid damage is not covered under warranty|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Network Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G|
|Number of SIMs||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System (OS)||Android 12|
|RAM||128 GB - 8 GB RAM, 256 GB - 8 GB RAM, 256 GB - 12 GB RAM, 512 GB - 12 GB RAM|
|Processor||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) And Octa-core (1x3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer|
|Mobile Price in Dollars ($)||$802|
|Mobile Price in India (INR)||INR 63,999|
|Prices are on||SEPTEMBER 2022|
|In The Box||Handset, 80W SUPERVOOC Power Adapter, Type-C Cable, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Letter, Safety Information and Warranty Card, Screen Protector (pre-applied), Protective Case, SIM Tray Ejector.|