OnePlus 9 Specs and Price
Rear Camera (Back Camera): 48 MP + 50 MP + 2 MP
Selfie Camera (Front Camera): 16 MP
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB
RAM: 8 GB RAM,12 GB RAM
Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Display Size: 6.55 inches, 16.63 cm
OnePlus introduced the 9 on March 23rd, 2021. Initially, the smartphone was available at a starting price of $628 on March 26th, 2021.
OnePlus 9 Specs and Key Features:
- The OnePlus 9 is available with 8 GB, 12 GB of RAM, and variable memory options such as 128GB, and 256GB. Eventually, it will have a wide 6.55 inches(16.63 cm) Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1100 nits (peak), and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio.
- It is supported by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. To know more, the camera quality has rear cameras with a resolution range of 48 MP + 50 MP + 2 MP, and front cameras at 16 MP, and is additionally supported by IP68 dust/water resistant.
- Whereas, it consists of dimensions ranging from 160 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm, with a screen size of 6.3 x 2.90 x 0.31 In, and the weight of the phone is 183g.
- It is enabled with smudge-free support. It has a battery life of Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised). Other attributes like Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum are also supported.
- On the other hand, this model comes in four color options: Winter Mist, Arctic Sky, Astral Black.
- It has dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, network technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G, and two SIM slots (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Finally, the OnePlus 9 specification comes with a non-removable rechargeable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. Alternatively, it supports dual-frequency GPS support with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, and SBAS.
|Launched On||2021, March 23|
|Available From||2021, March 26|
|Rear Camera||48 MP f/1.8, Wide Angle Primary Camera, 50 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 2 MP f/2.4 Mono Camera|
|Front Camera (Selfie Camera)||16 MP, f/2.4|
|Internal Storage||128 GB, 256 GB|
|External Memory||No Slot|
|Battery||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Battery Charging||Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised)|
|Other Battery Features||
Fast wireless charging 15W (EU/NA only),
USB Power Delivery,
Endurance rating 87h.
|Display Type||Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1100 nits (peak)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Colours||Winter Mist, Arctic Sky, Astral Black|
|Dimensions (mm)||160 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm|
|Screen Size (inches)||6.3 x 2.90 x 0.31 Inc|
|Weight (g)||183 g|
|Water Proof||IP68 rating for dust and water resistance|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS|
|Network Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|Number of SIMs||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System (OS)||Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, OxygenOS 12|
|RAM||128 GB - 8 GB RAM, 256 GB - 12 GB RAM|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
|Mobile Price in Dollars ($)||$500|
|Mobile Price in India (INR)||INR 39,949|
|Prices are on||SEPTEMBER 2022|
|In The Box||Handset, Warp Charge 65 Power Adapter, Warp Charge Type-C to Type-C Cable, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Letter, Safety Information and Warranty Card, LOGO Sticker, Case, Screen Protector, SIM Tray Ejector.|