OnePlus Nord Specs and Price
Rear Camera (Back Camera): 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP
Selfie Camera (Front Camera): 32 MP
Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
RAM: 6 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM, 12 GB RAM
Battery: Li-Po 4115 mAh, non-removable
Display Size: 6.44 inches, 16.36 cm
OnePlus introduced the Nord on July 21st, 2020. Initially, the smartphone was available at a starting price of $313 on August 4th, 2020.
OnePlus Nord Specs and Key Features:
- The OnePlus Nord is available with 6 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB of RAM, and variable memory options such as 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. Eventually, it will have a wide 6.44 inches(16.36 cm) Fluid AMOLED display, 90Hz, HDR10+, and a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio.
- It is supported by the Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm) processor. To know more, the camera quality has rear cameras with a resolution range of 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, and front cameras at 32 MP + 8 MP, and is not waterproof.
- Whereas, it consists of dimensions ranging from 158.3 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm, with a screen size of 6.23 x 2.89 x 0.32 in, and the weight of the phone is 184g.
- It is enabled with smudge-free support. It has a battery life of Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min. Other attributes like Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass are also supported.
- On the other hand, this model comes in four color options: Blue Marble, Gray Onyx (Gray Ash).
- It has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, network technology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G, and two SIM slots(Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Finally, the Oneplus Nord specification comes with a non-removable rechargeable Li-Po 4115 mAh battery. Alternatively, it supports dual-frequency GPS support with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS, NavIC.
Table of Phones Specs and Features:
|Model||One Plus Nord|
|Launched On||2020, July 21|
|Available From||2020, August 04|
|Rear Camera||48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide)|
|Front Camera (Selfie Camera)||32 MP, f/2.5, (wide)|
|Internal Storage||64 GB - 6 GB RAM, 128 GB - 8 GB RAM, 256 GB - 12 GB RAM|
|External Memory||No Slot|
|Battery||Li-Po 4115 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Battery Charging||Fast charging 30W, 70% in 30 min|
|Other Battery Features||Endurance rating 100h|
|Display Type||Fluid AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio|
|Colours||Blue Marble, Gray Onyx (Gray Ash)|
|Dimensions (mm)||158.3 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm|
|Screen Size (inches)||6.23 x 2.89 x 0.32 in|
|Weight (g)||184 g|
|Water Proof||No water proofing|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS, NavIC|
|Network Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G|
|Number of SIMs||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System (OS)||Android 10, upgradable to Android 12, OxygenOS 12|
|RAM||6 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM, 12 GB RAM|
|Processor||Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Mobile Price in Dollars ($)||$313|
|Mobile Price in India (INR)||INR 24,999|
|Prices are on||SEPTEMBER 2022|
|In The Box||Screen protector (pre-applied), Warp Charge 30 power adapter , Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0), Quick start guide, Welcome letter, Safety information and warranty card, Brand sticker, Phone case, SIM tray ejector, Highest SAR value &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Plastic recycling card, Red Cable Club Membership card.|