Want to know more about mobile phone screen size in-depth? The screen size of mobile cell phones is provided as a diagonal measurement of the phone’s screen. If the size of a mobile phone is represented as pixels, Further, the measurement of the phone screen size in pixels of the sides of the phone screen, the width & height of the mobile phone in pixels and is known as ‘Resolution’.
Typically, the diagram of a phone can represent the smartphone screen dimensions in centimeters and inches. The phone screen is generally shown as light blue color and the screen size is effectively the diagonal distance from the top/bottom corner to the opposite corner at the bottom/top of the screen.
You can distinguish the size of the smartphones and are probably published in inches, but in numerous countries that show the metric system, like Europe and India, mobile phone screen sizes are also stated in centimeters. To convert inches into Centimeters multiply the inch value using 2.54 (1 inch =2.54 cm or centimeters). To receive the screen size in inches from centimeters, try to divide by 2.54.
Smartphone screen image: Here, the screen size is measured at about 10.2 cm or 4 inches which can be measured from the bottom left corner to the top right corner.
Smartphone screen sizes will be represented using two different ways:
- screen diagonal measurement in inches
- Pixel count on the two sides of the phone screen (width and height of the phone screen)
Pixel density or PPi: PPi of the phone screen represents the phone screen size in inches and the pixel measurement of the phone screen.
How do you decide on the perfect phone screen size?
As per the current era, we live with smartphones every time and every individual seconds. Result of this, our phones can be utilized for listening to music, snapping pictures, studying, working, or even paying. You can get them with you in all forms of your work like standing, walking, on the way to work, or anything regarding your daily routine. Everyone prefers to keep their phones in their hands. So, we need to ensure the screen size to hold and use your phone.
Smartphone maximum screen size, Common Standard Screen size of smartphones
- We have a Standard Screen size of smartphones with an average of 4.7 to 6.5 inches.
- The iPhone-8 consists of a 4.7-inch IPS LCD screen with 1,334×750 pixels at 326ppi and when it comes to iPhone-8 Plus- it has a 5.5-inch full HD screen of 1920×1080 pixels at 401 ppi.
- It is smaller than the effective Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S8 with a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels at 570ppi, and when it comes with the Samsung Galaxy S8+ screen size of 6.2 inches with 1440×2960 pixels at 529 ppi.
- Before 2 years, the standard practice was under basic usage to make a call with a smartphone ranging the screen size of over 6 inches, a PHABLET among phones, and a tablet, but the Phablet is the previous one.
- You can prefer either a smartphone or a Tablet.
For Example: iPhone Screen Size List
Top 10 Best Small Phones to buy in 2022 – Reference Video:
Conclusion: Compare Mobile Cell phone prices online before buying
To buy a mobile cell phone, first you need to inspect the phones that are quite available online. These online companies and reference to the offers, latest models, particularly for phones you get new models announcements.
If you are Okay with all, view the available phone models and prices of mobile cells that are shown online, reference to the local stores. If at all you cannot find better prices, you can surely buy online from Amazon, Bestbuy or Flipkart, sources because they are the foremost online retailers in India.
Whereas, the online stores in India have a major reputation to place, and you need to ensure that you get the original latest versions and respect the customer friendly right after the sales.